Dunbar Court, Gleneagles
- Dunbar Court, Gleneagles Village, United Kingdom
- Call for Price
- Property Type:
- Holiday Let
- Holiday Let
- Master Bedroom :
- With option of king-size bed or two single beds and trouser press.
- Bathroom :
- With electric shower over the bath, WC and wash basin.
- Property Features :
- Bed Linen & Towels Provided
- All Electricity Included
- Living Area :
- With flat screen smart TV, Blueray DVD Player, Radio/CD, dining table with four chairs and French doors leading to patio area.
- Kitchen :
- With electric hob with oven and grill, microwave, fridge with ice-box, and washing machine.
- External Area :
- Open shared use of garden area and patio area with table and chairs for 2 people. Parking space for 1 car.
Dunbar Court is a lovely, fully equipped One Bedroom Terraced Villa set in the grounds of the world renowned Gleneagles Hotel in Perthshire. It is nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac located only a short stroll away from the hotel itself.
Dunbar Court offers comfortable accommodation for two to three guests in a spectacular location for exploring Perthshire. The grounds immediately surrounding the apartment are open and grassy with wonderful mature Scots pine trees. Deer are often seen strolling around and you may also see red squirrels.
This is a golfers paradise with four 18-hole courses right on the door step – the King’s, the Queen’s, PGA Centenary (the venue of the 40th Ryder Cup, 2014) and Auchterarder Golf Club, plus a number of 9-hole courses in the surrounding area*.
(*Payment for all golf courses to be made direct to the golf club)
The town of Auchterarder is less than two miles away and it has a good selection of shops, bars and eateries to offer. However, you may like to treat yourself to a very special dining experience at Andrew Fairlie @ Gleneagles; he has 2 Michelin stars and 4 AA rosettes.
Dunbar Court at Gleneagles makes a great base to stay and explore all that stunning Perthshire has to offer.